For each purchase made through the site a cash receipt is issued, regardless of whether the payment is made by bank transfer or in cash.
Keep the receipt, it is your guarantee!

According to Art. 112, para. 1 of the CPA in case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale, the consumer has the right to file a complaint, asking the seller to bring the goods in accordance with the contract of sale.

When filing a claim for goods, the consumer may claim:

  • to refund the amount paid;
  • to replace the goods with another, corresponding to the agreed;
  • for a deduction from the price;

The complaint is presented to the trader in one of the following ways:

  • on site in the Sexwell office at the address: Sofia, PO Box 1407, 47 Cherni Vrah Blvd., Vitosha Business Center, ground floor;
  • electronically through the contact form on the site;
  • to e-mail: [email protected].

When filing a complaint, the user indicates the subject of the complaint, his preferred way to satisfy the complaint, respectively the claimed amount, and contact address.

When filing a complaint, the user must also attach the documents on which the claim is based:

  • receipt or invoice;
  • photos of the product in case of damage;
  • number of the bill of lading, of the shipment with which the product was sent to

The goods, subject to complaint, are sent to the address: Sofia, PO Box 1407, 47 Cherni Vrah Blvd., Vitosha Business Center, ground floor, Sexwell office. Phone 0884 531053. Recipient: Tango SHM EOOD.

Delivery costs are borne by the sender! The goods need to be sent complete with all its accessories.
If the goods are damaged after 6 months, you are still entitled to free repair or replacement, a reduction in price or a refund. However, you may need to prove that the problem existed when you received the goods.

Complaints for lingerie and cosmetics are accepted if the product is not unpacked or used. The complaint of a consumer product can be filed up to two years from the delivery of the product, but not later than two months from the establishment of the non-compliance with the agreed.

According to Art. 127, para. 1 of the CPA, the trader or a person authorized by him are obliged to accept the complaint, if it is filed in a timely manner and in accordance with the legal requirements.