Tango SHM EOOD
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent to your browser by a web server and stored on your device so that the site can recognize your computer. There are two types of cookies - permanent and temporary or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a long time.
We and our service providers may use the following types of cookies:
• These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to perform its functions.
We use these cookies for example:
• to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
• to be able to comply with our Terms and Conditions and to maintain the security of our services.
Performance and functionality cookies
These cookies are not strictly required, but allow us to customize your online experience with our websites. We use these cookies for example:
• to remember your preferences so that you do not have to enter information that you have already provided each time (for example, when entering your access data to our services);
• to collect information about how our users use our services so that we can improve our Site and our Services and conduct market research (for example: information about popular pages, viewing habits, number of clicks, number of clicks). shares, likes for a product or article, last visited pages, voting on comments).
We use these cookies for example:
• to obtain information about how you use our Websites, such as For example, pages you visit or how you respond to ads to provide you ads that are tailored to you;
• to determine which are the most popular products
• to monitor the use of our website (frequency and time);
• to monitor the success of a product;
• to determine how often you and other users visit our website;
• to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our Sites and ourselves can be improved.
Often, these cookies are intended to provide ads that are tailored to you - both on and off our website. This type of advertising is known as "interest-based advertising". Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
We may also use session cookies, for example:
• to allow you to move between the individual pages of our Site without need to log in again, as well as to move between sites from the Sexwell group. This one practice is known as "single sign-on";
• to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
• to take the answers to the tests to show your result;
• to keep the answers to a completed questionnaire (and not have to fill in
• repeatedly the questionnaire form).
We use cookie information to make our websites more user-friendly and easy to use and to provide you with personalized recommendations.
Third party cookies
We also use certain third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Listed below are the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, you need to visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
• etarget - collects anonymous data to display individually targeted ads - to find out more, visit this link: http://www.etarget.bg/
• Google Analytics - to generate traffic statistics for sites and traffic sources, and to convert measures and sales - to opt out, see here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
How to delete cookies?
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to notify you. This allows you to accept or decline a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to know how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature will prevent parts of our Sites from functioning properly, including the login and playback features.